Monday, January 3, 2011

New Poll Up right over ---------> There

Wow so excited for YEAR TWO here at Diary of A Fat Chick Running. Lots of new and exciting things are on the horizon for us. New races, focused training and best of all. We will be running monthly polls.  If you answer the poll, leave a comment about your answer and you might just be the first SWAG winner of the year. We are going to try to do this EVERY month so you will have twelve chances to win something fun.  Sometimes it might be running gear, gift certificates, or other fun SWAG!

So please join us in our kick off and take a moment and fill out the first SWAG poll of the year!


FCR and Hubs.

One More Step, One More Mile, One More Finish. ©

3 comments:

  1. I vote to improve my PRs...Hopefully I will get a little faster with each run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for everything. My goal/hope is that by improving one it will improve another and become a domino effect. Also are you planning on doing the country music and women's halves again this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose all of the options. I think it is the snowball effect! I'm currently training for the Country Music half which will be my 1 year half marathon anniversary. That was my first half. I love the poll idea!

    ReplyDelete