Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Number One and Two on Google Search!

Okay I'm really excited!

I don't know about you but I like to google my website and see where it is in the Google search. I know it sounds really silly but I want this blog to be a place where other can come and find some comfort, some inspiration and knowledge that there are other people out there dealing with the same issues and the same doubts.

If you go to Google and search "diary of a fat chick running" the top two results are this blog the first is an active.com link to this blog and the second is the actual blog.

I am really excited about being able to be found at the top of the listing.


I know silly but it really means so much.

FCR and Hubs

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome! I remember when my blog was on the front page of google I actually called a friend to tell her! Lol Yay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete