Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fangtastic 5k

February 6,2010 was the date of my first race. It was a last minute decision to see if there was anyone in HRC who had a bib they were not going to be able to use. I was fortunate that there was a runner who would not be able to make it due to work. I am so grateful to Craig.

I am really pleased with my results. I feel sorry for Craig tho his time was very slow.

My official results are as follows

Gun Time: 55:24
Chip Time: 54:51
Pace Time: 17:42

I am pretty happy with my first race results, now I have a real starting point in training for my next race The GoodNaz 5k.

It has been a really exciting week not only in training but also in personal results.

I am sore and tired today but overall I know that it is all worth it and more. I slowly see running becoming a new and wonderful way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment