Monday, February 15, 2010

I knew it was coming!

The last couple of weeks my weight and I haven't been doing so well. Honestly I knew I would hit a point where I would be stuck due to the running and cross training and building muscle. I was not really that upset about it. My doctor and I agreed that I would give myself a 5 to 10 lb. cushion just so that I would not get discouraged about any gain.

I knew that when I started the hardcore running and cross training I would experience no weight loss, then I would transition in to a gain followed by a significant loss. It is just the way the body works. Knowing this really helps when I see that number creeping up. It's nice to know that the creeping up in weight is muscle mass and not fat.

Today the significant weight loss showed up. I am happy to say that as of today my new maintain weight is 259.4 for a total loss of 39.6 pounds. Needless to say I've been doing a happy dance all morning long.

It is nice to see all the hard work paying off. It also helps in my training. The less weight I have to hall around the easier it is to get what is left moving.

I feel amazing. When I stepped on that scale this morning I did not expect to see such a drop. I am only 12 pounds away from my first 50 pound goal.

When my doctor and I set the goal weight I felt intimidated by the amount. I have listed things we come in contact with that are 50 pounds.

50 Pound Items:
10 5lb bags of sugar
7, new born babies that average 7 lbs. (WOW)


Here is to new lifestyles and meeting my first weight goal!!!

FCR and HALH

No comments:

Post a Comment