Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kicking Up a Notch.

Hi there faithful friends and cheerleaders! I've been lax not only in writing here but being full of motivation. I've done two things to solve that problem.

First Leon and I have registered for the Country Music Half Marathon: No turning back now. I have a really hard time backing out after committing so much cash.

Second a friend of mine who is also doing the 1/2 Marathon turned me on to the Hendersonville Running Club. This Saturday is the first official run for the beginners group. It's only going to be 19 degree's I'm not sure I have enough clothes to keep warm. BUT again lots of motivation to be there. I'm looking forward to training not only with new and a few old friends but also with my husband.


I will update Saturday after we thaw out!

Till then lots of love and hugs and hope you have a great year!

FCR

No comments:

Post a Comment