Friday, January 8, 2010

Road Blocks

Frustration can be one of the biggest de-motivational elements in our lives. This week has been full of frustration. I have the flu. Not conducive to running or training. The problem with me having the flu is I have to be careful that it does not develop in to pneumonia, which I am very susceptible to.

Recently Charlene the coach for the Hendersonville Running Club beginners group sent the blog address to the rest of the beginners group. So I say to you all

"Welcome and please enjoy"

Motivation for the week: This is a life changing event. This is the beginning of a new lifestyle that my husband and I can share with each other as well as our new HRC friends.

Weight loss: 5 pounds total lost 35 pounds

Goals: Get Healthy, motivate Hubby to keep up the good job.

Remember: One day at a time one step at a time one mile at a time.

FCR & Hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment