Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two weeks and finally starting to feel better!

Well as you know we have been down and out of training for two weeks now. Leon is doing well and is spending time working on his APSU classes and beating every video game he owns. His cabin fever set in pretty quick.

I am feeling better. I'm sure the warmer weather has helped. I was able to jog a bit to and from the mailbox the other day not far but I wasn't totally winded either. I miss training and can't wait to get back to it.

I'm two weeks behind but I'm sure with determination and some hard work I can catch up. I miss the group. I plan on being back this coming Saturday.

We are waiting on Leon's surgery follow up on the 26th to see what is going on and how far he has healed from surgery. We still hold on to a small hope that if he can't run he might be able to walk at least part of the course. I'm sure walking is going to be part of his physical therapy. We will update you all as soon as we know.


With thanks for the notes and emails and constant support.

FCR and Hop A Long Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment